Condolence Messages - Condolence Text Message Sample - Condolence SMS



I am shocked and grief stricken to learn of Sun's death,
and express profound sorrow and condolences for you and your family.



*****************


We are deeply saddened by his death.
We send our condolences to the Mzimela family.
He will be given a full departmental funeral.



****************


This accident is extremely serious,
I am thinking about all the victims, the crew,
and our friends in Germany who made up most of the passengers.
I have also conveyed my condolences to German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder.



****************


I m deeply shocked at the
sudden demise of ur father
May his soul rest in peace



****************


Your father was one of the nicest people
I know that he was a great father 2
You have my deepest sympathy on ur loss



****************


I was takenback to see the untimely demise of your MOTHEr
share my deepest condolences and grief on this moment.
May the lord bless her the peace in heaven.
convey my regards to one and all in the family.



****************


I am deeply shocked at the suddeness of ur mother's demise
May God give her eternal rest & may her soul rest in peace!
Please accept our condolences & be strong!
In deep Sympathy!



****************


We r deeply saddened by hiz death. We send our condolences to the Mzimela family. He will be given a full departmental funeral.


****************


"I waz soo sorry to hear about your loss. Your sister was a great girl and we will all miss her very much. You have our deepest sympathy."


****************


"U have my deepest sympathy on ur loss. He was one ov my dearest friends and will be sorely missed."


****************


"Your father was one of the nicest people. I know that he was a great father too. You have my deepest sympathy on your loss."


****************


Here is a sample of a condolence message that you can use. You can alter the message to suit your particular situation.


****************


When it is too hard to
hide your tears, then
never mind..
Start chopping onions.
Let the heart cry and
you just smile and
put the blame on
the onions…



****************


You've lost someone who was a special part of your family. May you all find comfort in each other and in all the deep concern that comes to you today.


****************


I will miss her smile and her visits and was so glad that she was a part of my life.


****************


We are sorry to know tha sudden death of ur mother. we pray to God 2 give u strength in this sad moment


****************


I m very shocked after hearing this. We have lost a nice person.


****************


Our sincere thoughts and prayers are alwayz with you.
With our deepest sympathy



****************


We want to let u know tat u hav our greatest sympathy, and our hearts are truly saddened.


****************


It was with a great sense of loss when I heard about death.


****************


I m very sorry to hear this sad news bt think of it a better place for him to be right now no worries and no fears.


****************


The shockwaves from this senseless tragedy were felt all over the world. My deepest sympathyis with u.


****************


Perhaps they r not d stars, bt rather openings in Heaven where the love ov our lost ones pours through nd shines down upon us 2 let us know tht r happy.


****************


If u r looking 4 Condolence Messages then ur search ends here. You will find all da Condolence Messages related messages here. Just read the full collection of Condolence Messages.


****************


Discover how u can quickly nd easily write ur own loving, caring nd warm condolence letters nd condolence messages in just seconds!


****************


Our sincere thoughts nd prayers r with ou.


****************


will always remain within our hearts, and we ve included & u in our daily prayers. May God give u strength.

Comments

  1. f there is anything that we can do to help you in anyway, please do not hesitate to call us at anytime

    Sample messages

    ReplyDelete
  2. All messages written from the depth of heart and they are in the form of pearls.




    Sample messages

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment