Narration of Indian Sex on the first night - 123 SMSFUN

Narration of Indian Sex on the first night - 123 SMSFUN

We have just got married,
I'm covered in jewels
He is now my master
He makes up the rules.

He sits next to me
on the edge of the bed
puts his hands round my neck
and then holds my head

undresses me softly
stripping me down
he lays me down naked
and removes my gold crown


he gets undressed
I try not to peek
he draws himself closer
and kisses my cheek

soon I am throbbing
his dick inside me
he grabs both my breasts
and bites them gently


he rocks me so fast
I try not to scream
I'm feeling it now
This must be a dream

He does it so well
I'm against the wall
So weak if he stops
I might just fall

Then knackered and happy
he carries me down
and covers me up
with an Indian gown


Comments