Friendship Text SmS Messages

smile*ever {in urdu }
smile*ever
udas*never
speak*ever
gumsum*never
share*ever
hide*never
care*ever
left*never
think me*ever
forget me*never
nd our friendship*foreverfari

My Heart is like an open book,its depands on u,how u read me,don't judge me by my cover,look an in discover,i will b ur true friend
FOR EVER mehnazvenjhar

spell of FRIEND..
F..find ways 2 comfort u
R..remembers 2 pray 4 u
I..inspires u
E..enjoys life with someone like u
N..never 4 gets u
D..dat's me.... mehnazvenjhar

Friendship is a book with only 1 copy published
U r 1 of the Best books ever written
A Masterpiece
Worth Reading a Million times
To be Kept Forever Dyson

Met U as a stranger,
Took U as a friend,
Hope we meet in heaven where friendship never ends.Mukhoji

FRIENDS r the BEST part of our LIVES....And the BEST VITAMIN for making FRIENDS is VITAMIN B1...THANKS for "B"eing"1"!Karen

Sometimes my mind asked why? I miss u, Why? I care 4 u, Why? I remember u then my heart answered its simply b'coz you are a sweet friend!! Mukhoji

We gain n lose things everyday,but trust me on one thing,u will never lose me, I will always be there as a friend for u Mukhoji

this is the time 2 recharge our frndship.
True frndship:4/5 cool sms
validity lifetime.
Best frnd:2/3 mast sms
special frnd: koi bhi ek sms chalega.
Asai koi frnd to ek miss call dedena.
Agar prepaid ye scheme nahi pasand ai to postpaid ka scheme veju kya.
But dont change the line.bapin

friends are not collection of heart
but it is selection of heart
all friends are not true
true friendship are very few
which includes you kamal

May our friendship never sink as low as my airtime and bank balance,
but may it grow as strong as black people's love for free things

     *%*
*. .*
( ._, )
*==* friendship
need no
promises,
no demands and
no expectations.
just sinzerity and trust! dear i m missing u adil(not doing love)mehboob

TRUE FRANDS R THOSE
WHO CARE, WITHOUT HESITATION
WHO REMEMBER, WITHOUT LIMITATION
WHO FORGIVE, WITHOUT EXPLANATION
WHO TRUST ,WITHOUT COMMUNICATION. Hina

If somebody leaves u with lots of tears.. then just save them safely. later wen a person who cums 2 u with happiness, then just compare the saved tears and present happiness. If happiness overcomes your tears .... Then i am sure you have found your BEST FRIEND.Shravvu

frnds are like baloons once you let them go u cant ever bring them back thats why i will tie u tight to my heart ur 2 presious 2 me fatimA

friendship is like an onion which has many layers it will add taste to ur life but if u try to cut it u will have tear in ur eyes......Shehran Ayub

To live a life i need heartbeat, 2 have heartbeat i need a heart, 2 have heart i need happiness, to have happiness i need a friend, and 4 a friend i need U.ALWAYS ali

Thinking of tomorrow brings tears to my eyes, coz tomorrow we might have to say good bye. But if tomorrow, it should be d end, d best memory I'd take wid me was d day you became my friend. sadia

Minutes r small,hours r less, days r short, months r enough to be with u,i can take infinite births if i get a sweet friend like u....Mukhoji

Numerical value of L+O+V+E is 54, F+R+I+E+N+D+S+H+I+P is 108. so friendship is 2 times greaterthen LOVE. loose the LOVE but don't loose FRIENDSHIP..... Suren 'n' Vijetha Suren

Comments