Flirt SMS - 3

• I think you are very careless! U come & leave things behind! See now what u have left? U just came in my mind and left a smile on my face.

• I've seen angels in the sky, I've seen snow fall in July, I've seen things you could only imagine to see or do, But I still haven't seen anything sweeter than you!

• The length & breadth & height of you, total up to quite a view,
but to taste the true delight of you, I'll have to take a bite of u.

• It takes two to tango, two to kiss, two to talk & reminisce. So many good things come in pair & one of those things is ME n YOU!

• U r as sweet as Bailey, as strong as Tequila, as warm as Cognac, as exotic as Malibu, as heady as a cocktail & as special as Champagne. I'm simply drunk on U.

• Teri arzoo main humne Baharon ko dekha! Teri Zustzo main humne Sitaron ko dekha! Nahi mila tum se badhkar in nigahon ne hazaron ko dekha.

• Hi Good Morning! Arz hai, Chai ke cup se uthte dhuein mein teri shakl nazar aati hai, Tere khyalon mein kho kar aksar meri chai thandi ho jaati hai.

• Walk with me when ur hearts needs company, take my hand when u feel all alone, turn to me when u need some1 to lean on, coz I'm the one u can always depend on!

• If you say my eyes are beautiful it's because they're looking at you, for my eyes are just the windows my feelings come through.

• Little keys can open big locks, simple words can express great thoughts. A text from u never fails to make me smile the whole day through.

• Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I'm ready for war.

• I love the way you touch me, always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me and glad that you are mine.

• Touch my heart & u’ll feel,
Listen to my heart & u’ll hear,
Look into my heart & u’ll see,
That u’ll always be a special part of me.

• Life is 4 living, I live mine 4 U!
Luv is 4 giving, I give mine 2 U!
Dreams r 4 dreaming, mine r 4 U!
Heart is 4 beating & mine beats 4 U!

• All I wanted was sumone 2 care 4 me. All I wanted was sumone who'd b there 4 me. All I ever wanted was sumone who'd b true. All I ever wanted was sum1 like u.

• U may b out of my sight but not out of my heart. U may b out of my reach but not out of my mind. I don't know what I mean 2 u, but u'll always be special 2 me.

• Sharp is ur memory, sweet is ur name, deep in my heart u'll always remain. Earth wants water, flower wants dew, I want nothing but a smile from u.

• Too many stars in the sky, too many tears that have left my eyes. Too many girls out in the blue, but they are nothing compared to you!

Comments