Flirt SMS - 4

• I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?

• Those who can't have u hate u, those who have u can't handle u, those who abuse u lose u, & then there are those like me who just can't refuse u!

• Even if I had 1 wish... I wouldn't wish for u to love me, coz I don't want your love to come from a wish... but straight from your heart.

• The sky without stars is like sleep without dreams, like a song without music, like a rose without smell, like a face without smile, like ME without U!

• Without ur SMS days are like: Moanday, Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Frightday, Shattereday & Sadday. So send me SMS everyday.

• I don't care how many lips u hv kissed, how many shoulders u have embraced & how many times u’ve said, I luv u! All I care is not b the first but 2 b ur last!

• U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. U may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to u but u'll always be special to me

• I'm a cop and you are under arrest on account of being you. It is illegal to be as lovable as you r. Now you get a life sentence in my heart.

• Hey, I just got your blood test report. U have been tested HIV positive. Report reads person has high percentage of Honey In Veins. No Wonder!

• Only the open heart receives love, only the open mind receives wisdom, only the open hand receives gifts and only the cute persons receive SMS from me!

• Hello!! What's wrong with your mobile?
Tried so many times but Every time I call it says: The subscriber your are trying to reach is in your heart!

• If u see some one without a smile, give him one of urns, coz u r among a few good people who can shine others lives by just walking with him a few miles

• Don't send any messages, I don't want to see you, hear your voice, think of you, coz my doctor advised me 2 keep away from Sweets.

• I’ll give u one kiss to go to sleep. I’ll give u two kisses to dream. I’ll give u an endless row of kisses to, when u wake up in the morning, think of me.

• Boy: Jaaneman, is dil mein aaja!
Gal: Sandal utaaroon kya?
Boy: Are pagli, yeh koi mandir thodi hai, aise hi aaja!

• In da mornin I don’t eat coz I think of u, at noon I don’t eat coz I think of u, in da evenin I don’t eat coz I think of u, at night I don’t sleep coz Im hungry

• Kissing you baby is my dream. I'm the strawberry & u r the cream. Handle me gently keep me real keen. U & I together babes is passion so extreme!

• One who smokes has a smoky heart; one who drinks has an alcoholic heart. So dear U must STOP eating sweets as u r already a SWEETEHART!

• I know you think I'm cute, I know you think I'm fine, but like the other guys, take a number and wait in line!

• I wanted to put something incredibly beautiful, sweet, nice, sensitive, erotic and funny on you screen, but unfortunately I do not fit on it.

• If all the girls lived on the other side of the sea, what a good swimmer I would be?

• Excuse me, do u have a Band-Aid? I skinned my knee when I fell for you.

• If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tear. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.

• Ek tanha raat me apki yaad aayi, tanhai mitane ko humne ek cigrate sulgai, na jaane kaise qayamat ho gayi ke dhooeein ne bhi apki tasvir banayi.

• I luv ur eyes I luv ur smile. I cherish ur ways, I adore ur style. What can I say? U r one of a kind & 24/7 u r on my mind!

• do u believe in love at first site or do i have to walk by again?

• I luv ur eyes I luv ur smile. I cherish ur ways, I adore ur style. What can I say? U r one of a kind & 24/7 u r on my mind!

• If love & friendship could be brought or sold as if they were Stocks & Shares those wise enough to invest in you SEXY would all be millionaires!!!

• Faith makes all things possible, love makes all things easy, hopes makes all things work, but ur gorgeous smile brings all faith, luv & hope in me!

• A peach is a peach, a plum is a plum, a kiss isn't a kiss without the tongue, so open ur mouth & close ur eyes & give ur tongue some exercise.

• U can b a doctor & save lives, a lawyer & defend lives, a soldier & protect lives or simply b urself, a sweet person who touches hearts!

• Those who can't have u hate u, those who have u can't handle u, those who abuse u lose u, & then there are those like me who just can't refuse u!

• I used to think that dreams do not come true, but this quickly changed the moment I laid my eyes on you.

• There are Tulips in my garden, there are Tulips in the park but nothing is more beautiful then our two lips meeting in the dark!

Comments