Love SMS Jokes SmS Messages

I wish one day you will miss me terribly
I wish one day you will miss me terribly that no matter how hard you look for me, you won't find me. Why? Because, I want you to miss me the way I'm missing you right now.

Last nite I wanted to rite u a letter but all I cud rite was.
Last nite I wanted to rite u a letter but all I cud rite was...
"noh ss!w !"
It didnt made sense until u read it upside down

ek purani haweli main band kamre main
ek purani haweli main band kamre main dhul sebhari tasvir ke peeche lage jale main fasi makdi ki pucch par baithe machhar ki kasam "I MISS U YAAR"....!!!!!!!!!
Hayo Rabba!! Tussi so gaye?
Hayo Rabba!! Tussi so gaye? inni jaldi? ik mint ruko mainu gud nite te wish kar len do!! gudnite hai ji ! O tussi chaho to sweet dreams bhi dekh lena...
Pakistan ko azad hue 57 sal ho gaye.
Pakistan ko azad hue 57 sal ho gaye. phir bhi no progress why? kyo ki aaj bhi bhole log KAAM chor ke mere SMS padh rahe hain... kya hoga is pakistan ka.
aye khat ja ke unke haton ko chum le.
aye khat ja ke unke haton ko chum le. jab woh padhe to unke hoton ko chum le. khuda na kare agar woh phad de toh girte girte unke kadmo ko chum le..

Phul ki tarah haste raho to hum khush hai.
Phul ki tarah haste raho to hum khush hai. Dil kholkar jeete raho to hum khush hai, ye nahi kehte ki roj milo, bas kisi din yaad karliya karo to hum khush hai.

2 meet n depart is d way of life.
2 meet n depart is d way of life.. but 2 depart n meet is d hope of life.. we meet 2 create memories.. but we depart 2 preserve it n id is life..!!!

if i would know that i m gonna die tomorrow,
if i would know that i m gonna die tomorrow, i'll spend 23 hours with u and if u wonder what about the last hour..in that i;ll find someone who can take care of u...love you always...miss u...

If i were to describe true love than
If i were to describe true love than i wud describe it as what a snowman did to a snow woman, he gave her a warm hug and they both melted in each others arms...

If u say my eyes are beautiful,
If u say my eyes are beautiful, its b'coz they are looking at u, for my eyes are just the windows my feelings come thru!! If girls are made of sugar

If girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice, hold the spice and everything nice, but give me some sugar on top tonight.By A LOVELY SOUL

In life love is not planned
In life love is not planned nor does it happen for a reason..But when the love is true it becomes ur plan of life and ur reason of living...By Mudasser

Love has its ups and downs
Love has its ups and downs, its twists and turns. Love leaves you pain, teaches you until you learn and even if love takes so long, it always takes you to where you belongBy Uzzal

LIFE is 4 living, i live mine
LIFE is 4 living, i live mine 4 U! LOVE is 4 giving, i give mine 2 U! DREAMS are 4 dreaming, mine are 4 U! HEARTS are 4 beating, & mine beats 4 U!By Shakeel

n 3^o|!, n 3^o|!, n 3^o|!, n 3^o|!,n 3^o|!(In Urdu)
n 3^o|!, n 3^o|!, n 3^o|!, n 3^o|!,n 3^o|!
n 3^o|!, n 3^o|!, n 3^o|!, n 3^o|!,n 3^o|!
confused?Be smart,Mobile ko ulta ker k dakhain. By wada awan

Love is a feeling,you can't see it
Love is a feeling,you can't see it but you can feel it.SO when you love some one its not necessary to say some thing,because at that moment your eyes say's every thing. By Lucky Bisht

It was a rainy day when you
It was a rainy day when you were born but wasn't the rain. It was the sky who was crying because it has lost it's most beautiful star & that was you.By Pawan

GOD created the world in six
GOD created the world in six days but it took him centuries to come up with someone as sweet, as kind, as cute as you. By Pawan

My love to u which is now
My love to u which is now OUR love is n should be seen as a sunflower during the spring season which will keep on blossoming even if winter approaches, it keeps on blossoming. Believe me, you are the fresh queen of my heart....By Lelatsa

Remember that there will always
Remember that there will always be someone who remembers u everyday with or without messages By Sana

I Have critical situation,
I Have critical situation, Dr. has advised me two options. 1-I C U 2-U C me By Shafia

God has given me eyes to look at u
God has given me eyes to look at u,hands to pray for u, mind to care for you,heart to love u,and legs to kick u if you forget me, so remember me ok. By Shafia

The nicest place in the 'world'
The nicest place in the 'world' is right beside someone like u.By nomi meo

I will give u my eyes
I will give u my eyes to see me when I'm alone and without u ...

Comments