Flirty

Was that cannon fire, or is it my heart pounding?

I've lost my phone number: can I have yours?

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

I'm invisible. (Really?) Can you see me? (Yes) How about tomorrow night?

Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.

You look a lot like my next-girlfriend.

Can I have directions? (To where?) To your heart!!

Did it hurt? (What?) When you fell from heaven?

Excuse me, you dropped something. (What?) My jaw.

Do you have any raisins? (No.) How about a date?

Hi. My friend over there said that I couldn't start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the room... can you help me out?

Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.

I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.

I was wondering if you had an extra heart mine seems to have been stolen

You must be a hell of a thief because you stole my heart from across the room.

How was heaven when you left it?

You must be magical, because I've fallen under your spell.

Comments