Quotes

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. - Eden Ahbez

The opposite of loneliness, it's not togetherness. It is intimacy. - Richard Bach

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. - Elizabeth Barrett Browning

I know I'm beautiful, or so I've often been told. But would you still love me when I'm ugly and old - Catherine in Hero's Quest One

Love is like a spice. It can sweeten your life � however, it can spoil it, too. - Confucius

Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Falling in love is not at all the most stupid thing that people do � but gravitation cannot be held responsible for it. - Albert Einstein

He is not a lover who does not love forever. - Euripides

For every lover is, in his head, a madman and in his heart a minstrel. - Neil Gaiman

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave. - Mahatma Gandhi

And think not you can direct the course of love; for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course. - Khalil Gibran

If I love you, what business is it of yours? - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Tell me whom you love and I will tell you who you are. - Houssaye

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller

What will survive of us is love. - Philip Larkin

The laws of love are written in the heart of every human being by the hand of God. - Anonymous

The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring. - Oscar Wilde

An ounce of love is worth a pound of knowledge. - John Wesley

To love and be loved, is to feel the Sun from both sides. - David Viscott

Love conquers all; and let us submit to love � Virgil

Comments