Cool Rakhi SMSs

Rakhi SMS for your Brother
Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hain, ek hazaron mein mere bhaiya hain....love u very much, come soon......Happy Rakhi Bhaiya.

You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure.. Wishing you very very Happy Rakhi.



Rakhi SMS for Sister
I want to tell you something, when we were a child, we used to fight each other, my love was in a different temper......Happy Rakhi my dear sister.

It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister.

Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself: You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister.

Comments