Friendship Day sms - 6

Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive friends. And a garden full of memories … of many good things.

I must have been born under a lucky star , to find a friend as nice as you are. I will follow the rainbow to the end , if you promise to

I must have been born under a lucky star , to find a friend as nice as you are. I will follow the rainbow to the end , if you promise to

If i get ur Smile, I dont need Flowers,If i get ur Voice, I dont need Music, If u speack to me, I dont need anybody else,U just b my Friend, I dont need the world!

Dont" keep me in ur eyes, i may fall as tears keep me in ur heart, so that ur every "Heart Beat" may remainds u thats there is "someone 4 u".

Days are too BUSY.. Hours are too FEW.. Seconds are too FAST.. but there is Always a time for me to ask.. How R U? n Hope Ur FINE.. MISS U!

Hello! What's wrong with your mobile Tried so many times but it says"The subscriber your are trying to reach is in your heart"!!

This is a bridge of friendship, when you'r sad & lonely cross it, I 'll wait on the other side & if u afarid just tell I'll cossit!! I'm your friend 4 ever!

Sumtime i 4get 2say HI, sumtime i miss 2reply,sumtimes my msg doesn't reach u, but it doesnt mean i 4get u,bcoz. ur 1 of a kind and always in mind...

If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

I always thought loving some1 was the greatest feeling, but I realised tat loving a friend is even better, we lose ppl we love but we never lose true friends.

this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only one thing is DEFINITE. You'll always be my FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME & beyond DISTANCE!

FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!!

The sun is glazing, upon the sunlight i see the path of our friendship shining brightly knowing that it is so great to have a friend like YOU! :)

There is a gift that gold cannot buy, a blessing dats rare & true, dats the gift of a wonderful friend like the friend dat i have in u!

6 rules to be HAPPY: Free your heart from hatred; Free your mind from worries; Live simply; Expect less; Give more & Always have ME as UR FRIEND

Comments