Rakhi SMS Greetings For Brother


* My Dear Brother is one of the most precious gift sent by God. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.

* Sky is blue, feel this hue, my love is for you Bhaiya...always true. Loads of good wishes for Raksha Bandhan

* You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure.. Wishing you very Happy Rakhi and best of luck for every thing.

* Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hai, ek hazaron me mere Bhaiya hai...luv u always. Happy Rakhi..

* May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life . Happy Rakshabandhan to you...

* We gain and lose things everyday. But trust me on onething. You'll never lose me. I will always be here.
Happy Raksha Bandhan

* If I can choose my brother in next life, it'll b u (if u gift me a Mercedes Benz 2morrow). :) Love you always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

Comments