Rakhi SMS Greetings For Sisters


* Your love makes me feel proud. And on this day I want to shout it out loud. Happy Raksha Bandhan my sister.

* It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister.

* Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.

* I want 2 tell u, during the times when we fought, my love was in a different mood. Happy Raksha Bandhan sweety!

* The warmth of Ur love is all I need during cold times. Happy Raksha Bandhan Didi.

* Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself: You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister.

Comments