Friendship Day Quotes and Friendship day SMS

" Two may talk together under the same roof for many years, yet never really meet; and two others at first speech are old friends. "

" Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival. "

" Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend's success. "

A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of ur friendship.

A friend is sweet when it is new. And it is sweeter when it is true. But you know what? It is sweetest when it is u.

A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I smsed u, but it's okay because I got u.

If you open my heart, guess what u r gonna see? It's U. True friends are hard to find so I kept u.

What is a friend? She looks out 4 u, inspires u, laughs with u, cries with u, understands u, guides u and walks with u. That's what a friend is... u.

Do u ever recall the first day we met? R first hello? The day we became friends? Well, I do and I will always remember. For that very day, I knew I'd cherish u.

Some friends are remembered because of their smile. Some friends are remembered because of their style. But u are remembered because u r so nice to remember. Take care.

I won't promise to be ur friend forever, coz I won't live that long. But let me be ur friend as long as I live.

Thank you for touching my life in ways u may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like u - a precious gift from God!

I always thought loving someone is the greatest feeling, but I realized that loving a friend is even better. We lose people we love, but v never lose true friends.

1 tree can start a forest, one smile can start a friendship. 1 touch can show u care, one friend can make life worth living 4.

Comments