Rakhi SMS Greetings For Brother


Near or far wherever u r,
My best wishes r with U,
Tum jiyo hazaron saal,
May success & joy be yours everyday,
Yehi hai meri wish dil se!
"Happy Raksha Bandhan"

God could not take care for the whole world
so he has given mothers to each family.
In the same way mother could not take care
for the whole part of our life, so she had given brothers.
Thanks for being my brother.

Holi is colourful,
Deewali is lightful and brightful,
Rakhi has made our relationship POWERFUL...

Sky is blue, feel this hue,
my love is for you Bhaiya, always true.
Loads of good wishes for Raksha Bandhan

We gain and lose things everyday.
But trust me on one thing.
You will never lose me.
I will always be here.

You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure, Wishing you very very Happy Rakhi.

If I can choose my brother in next life, it'll b u (if u gift me a Mercedes Benz 2morrow). :) Love you always. Happy Raksha Bandhan

Comments