New born baby boy best wishes, messages, smss

What a sweet arrival!
The whole family rejoices for a new born son.
May he be embraced with lots of love that surround him.

It’s not as easy as it gets
Holding in your arms an angel so delicate
With a bright future God has stored for him
Lots of victories and tons of grins.
He’s the sweetest angel in town.

It took nine months for him to finally see this world.
I surely see a very bright future for him ahead.
Congratulations!

You’re so cute baby!
We can’t resist kissing you.

Hey sweetie!
I love to see you soon.
Welcome your little darling with a love-filled environment.
Be great parents to your charming baby!

I cannot help it.
You got me mesmerized, sweet little girl.
I am sure that you’ll bring so much fun, baby.
Keep others charmed.

Lovely, witty, amazing.
These are just few terms that popped on my mind the moment
I hold you in my arms, baby.
I will hug you with so much love the moment I’ll see you.

Comments