Dirty Flirt SMS

• Of all the babes u r my selection. Please don't giv me a rejection. My teeth are clean for ur inspection so give my mouth a tongue injection!

• I have spent many sleepless nights in ur luv & I don't want to my son to do the same for ur daughter. So, lets make them brother n sister

• Do you like maths?
If so add a bed, subtract ur clothes, divide your legs and we can multiply!

• Sex is gud sex is fine, doggy style or 69,
just for fun or getting paid everyone luvs getting laid,
So if u want me in the sack, lick ur lips n text me back

• A smile to put you on a high... A kiss to set your soul all right... Would it be all right if I spent tonight being loved by you???

• Roses are red, violets are blue,
Shorter the skirt better the view.

• Sex is fun. sex is fine,
Doggy style or 69,
Just 4 fun or getting paid,
Everyone loves getting laid,
So if u want me in the sack,
Just lick ur lips & text me back.

• God created the world in SIX days, but took him centuries to come up with someone...
as HOT...
as SEXY...
as Fuckable...
as YOU!

• You are cute, you are adorable, sexy, n great,
Now I broke the ice, would you like to mate?

• Sex is good, sex is fine. Doggy style or 69. Just 4 fun or getting paid, everyone loves getting laid. So if u want me in the sack, lick ur lips n text me back.

• Are mice giving you trouble?
No?
Than you must have a good pussy!

• I'm a bit shy...I'd like to have sex with you; you do not have to say yes, just smile to me!

• Do you know that you would look great with two pounds less ... in my opinion those clothes weigh exactly two pounds!

• Feeling bored? Think of me.
Feeling sad? Call me.
Feeling lonely? See me.
Feeling horny? Use ur hand & njoy the art of messaging.

• I hereby place u under arrest 4 violating code 069 distracting public with ur xtreme good looks & sex appeal. Remain silent & report 2 my bedroom.

• I wish I was a teddy bear, that lay upon your bed, so everytime you cuddled it, you cuddled me instead.

• God made butter, god made cheese; god made you for me to squeeze.
God made whiskey, god made Pepsi and when he made you he made you SEXY!

• U r so sexy u drive me insane, I luv u so much that my heart is in pain. Ur sexy voice puts me in a slumber, oh damn I'm sorry I have the wrong number.

• Kisses blown r kisses wasted. Kisses r not kisses unless they r tasted.
Kisses spread germs and germs r hated, but u can kiss me baby I’m vaccinated.

Comments