I hate Valentine’s Day quotes & Sayings for those who are single or have broken up recently

“Happy phony, romanticized, overly commercial, sucks to be single, pretend that it’s love, day!”

Today is Valentine’s day, or as men like to call it. Extortion day! 😀

No Women will ever be satisfied truly on valentine’s day because no man will ever have a chocolate penis that ejaculates money.

The course of a true love did never run straight.

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular.

“Valentine’s Day is for couples. We SINGLES have the other 364 days of the year to enjoy ourselves!”

I’m single because I was born that way.

“Being single is pretty good. It’s a nice sense of irresponsibility.”

On Valentine’s day: “I don’t need a girlfriend. My job irritates me everyday & that’s enough for me”

I think, therefore I’m single.

I like being single because then only I am always there when I need me. -Art LEO

Sorry girls, I wont be giving heart this year. Instead I have another throbbing organ you might be interested in. 😀

That awkward moment when you realize that Valentine’s day is approaching fast and the only one you love is your pet. 😛

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular.

This valentine’s day, I wont cry for u bcz my mascara is too expensive.

Some People treat relationship as a video game. They play them and when they get bored they CHEAT

I don’t love valentine’s day but i love half price chocolate day.

Waiting for someone else to make you happy is the best way to remain sad.

Valentine’s day remind me that I need to change something in my life, and that is my lover.

Love Just sucks, Sometimes it feels good but sometimes it is just another way to bleed.

You, my dear, are a creature of the night, you are a vampire

The course of a true love did never run straight.

Comments