Valentine’s Day Greeting Cards-Romantic Wishes for Husband or wife

  • You make my heart melt, like a chocolate in the sun.
  • I wish you more energy as you run in my thoughts every time. Happy Valentine’s Day sweetheart.
  • Looking at our kids, How far we’ve come! Thanks for making it easier for me. You’re my only love.
  • Thanks for making my rough times easy. Thanks for being my lifetime valentine. I love you.
  • Thanks for loving me. You’ve completed my life. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.
  • Thank you for coming into my life. You make my life complete.
  • Life is short indeed. Let’s make the most out of it.
  • Do you know why I love you? It is because you are you.
  • Can you be my valentine, Once again?
  • Can we be together always and hold each other forever?
  • I am yours & you’re mine. Please be my Valentine.
  • Time to cheer because you are here.
  • Can you stay forever with me?
  • Finding you is the most important thing that I did.
  • You are the reason of my happiness, you’re my better half.
  • Whenever you tell me that you love me, I cannot help but to feel blessed.
  • I may not see you always, but my love for you will continue to grow.
  • Why is it that the more you are away, the stronger my feeling for you gets?
  • Your smile is the best way to start my day.
  • Seeing you beside me every morning makes my day complete.
  • Your voice is a song that I want to sing and your action is a dance I want to learn.
  • I cannot love more than the way I love you.
  • You are my one love, today and always.

Comments