21 best quotes for Valentine's Day

21 best quotes for Valentine's Day - 123 SMSFUN


I'm going to love you till the heavens start to rain, and the stars fall from the sky.

You are like a pizza. every slice of you is perfect

If you gave me a penny for my thoughts I'd have just one penny, because i only think about one thing and that's you.

Like alcohol to the alcoholic,
Like chocolate
to the chocoholic,
You are the [name] to the [name]holic.

Life without you is like words without vowels... you need ’em to make it complete

When I look at you my heart starts dancing on my tongue, 'cause it's too much for my chest to handle!

You're the person that I can trust with everything. There isn't a thing in the world I would doubt telling you about because I trust you with my whole heart.

I love you with every inch of my body, with every ounce of my soul, with every beat of my heart.

I miss you when I'm not with you....when I'm not with you all I do is think about you...when I think about you I just want to be with you....and when I'm with you it's like all of my dreams have come true.

A mirror and my heart are alike. When you look into a mirror you see you and when you look into my heart you see you.

I love you babe, and everytime I see you I just want to hold you in my arms and never let go because you’re the girl that fills all the little dark places in my heart.

The greatest thing this heart can achieve, is to find something worth to dream, and baby, you are the dream.

A while ago I wished upon a shooting star that one day I would maybe find love. Holding you here in my arms makes me realize that wishes do come true.

Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.

You deserve the world, and I know I can't give that to you. So I'll give you the next best thing....my world.

I miss you because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

I could conquer the world with just one hand as long as you were holding the other.

I need you (Name). Like the roses need the rain. Like the poet needs the pain. I just can`t live without you. My body and soul are yours.

You are so amazingly... wonderfully... beautifully... awesomely... maybe... no most definitely the most precious of all precious things.

Some night when you're outside, look up at all the stars in the sky, each one represents is a reason I'm in love with you

Life without you is like a broken pencil, pointless.

21 best quotes for Valentine's Day - 123 SMSFUN

Comments